The Human Proteome Organization presents HUPO awards annually at the World Congress. These distinguished awards recognize the outstanding efforts of individuals (or groups) advancing the field of proteomics.
You are invited to nominate award candidates! Visit the online nomination form here.
- Self nominations are not accepted
- A nominee must be a member of HUPO to receive an award
- Nominees should be currently active in proteomics, except in the rare case of an 'inspiring historical' figure
- All information must be included in this online submission form
- Awards will be presented at the 2017 HUPO World Congress, which will be held in Dublin from September 17-21, 2017, and attendance at the Congress is required of recipients. The congress registration fee for award recipients will be waived, but no travel support is provided.
Please note you must complete your nomination in one session so it is recommended you have your supporting information saved in a document or email. If you close the nomination form your information will not be saved.
You will require the following information:
- Nominee Details (Name, Institution, Email Address)
- Nominator Details (Your Name, Institution, Email Address)
- (Optional) Does Somebody Second This Nomination? (Allows you to enter information if someone seconds your nomination)
- Reason for Nomination (This could include honors awarded to the nominee, mentions of career-best publications, significant achievements)
- Science & Technology nominations require the above information as well as:
- (Optional) Second and Third Team Member Names
- The Technology or Innovation
- Its Impact on the Field of Proteomics
- The Specific Area of Proteomics Relevant to the Technology
- How it was Brought to the Marketplace
View past HUPO award recipients here.
To nominate a distinguished colleague for a HUPO Award, visit the online nomination form.