Early Career Research (ECR) Committee
The HUPO ECR committee has an open position for a member at the post-doctoral fellow or junior faculty level. This member would be responsible for the communications of the initiative. The member’s tasks would include, but not limited to:
- Interacting and participating with the ECR committee to grow and support proteomics for early stage investigators.
- Maintaining and upgrading the HUPO ECR website,
- Managing the HUPO ECR social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram),
- Assembling material for the HUPO HUPOST monthly emails.
- Participating in the planning ECR events at International HUPO and other HUPO related events.
In addition, the member would be expected to participate to the monthly calls with all committee members.
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for early career researchers to network with other junior scientists and also several senior leaders in the Proteomics field. The member will also have the occasion to develop his own leadership and management skills in an international organization.
The member should be ready for a commitment of two years to the ECR initiative.
Interested candidates can contact Mathieu Lavallée-Adam (email@example.com) if they have any questions or to signify their interest before September 8th. It should be noted that the ECR initiative is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion principles and that these, along with geographic diversity will be considered to fill this position.