HUPO PhD Poster Competition – supported by Molecular Omics
We are delighted to announce that HUPO is holding its PhD Poster Competition at HUPO Connect 2020 which will be held online from October 19-22, 2020. Eight abstracts will be selected by an international panel to give oral presentations of 5 minutes during a dedicated PhD Poster Competition session scheduled on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 07:00 PDT. From these eight presentations, three presenting authors will be identified and awarded (USD $300 for the winner and USD $150 for the two runners-up) plus have their congress registration reimbursed.
To enter, please follow the below instructions during the abstract submission process:
- Tick the checkbox if you are a PhD or Masters student and wish to compete in the PhD Poster Competition.
- Tick the checkbox to confirm you are a HUPO or EuPA member.
- Upload supporting documentation to confirm student status e.g. student ID or letter from supervisor.
- Enter five lines describing the main achievements of your work.
Submission Deadline - August 14, 2020 (23:59 PDT)
Click here to begin your submission.
Past HUPO PhD Poster Competition Finalists:
HUPO 2019 Adelaide, Australia
- Tim Van Den Bossche, Belgium (Winner)
- Sayantani Chatterjee, Australia
- Maik Mueller, Switzerland
- Tara K. Bartolec, Australia
- Mohamed Elzek, United Kingdom
- Komal K. Mandal, Denmark
- Ruzanna Mnatsakanyan, Canada
- Tomoya Niinae, Japan
HUPO 2018 Orlando, Florida
- Desmond Li, Australia (Winner)
- Aaron Robinson, USA (Winner)
- Amber Weiner, USA (Winner)
- Andreas Hober, Sweden
- Juanjuan Xie, China
- Tim Van Den Bossche, Belgium
- Benjamin Pullman, USA
- Shubham Gupta, Canada
HUPO 2017 Dublin, Ireland
- Marc Van Oostrum, Switzerland (Winner)
- Johanna Simon, Germany (Winner)
- Fernanda Kugeratski, Scotland (Winner)
- Christine Yeh, USA
- Subash Adhikari, Australia
- Anna Meyfour, Iran
- Aleksandra Binek, Spain
- Marika Mokou, Greece
HUPO 2016 Taipei, Taiwan
- Christopher Ashwood, Australia (Winner)
- Margherita Dell'Aica, Germany (Winner)
- Zhiduan Su, Australia (Winner)
- Mattias Brofelth, Sweden
- Yi-Ju Chen, Taiwan
- Heeyoun Hwang, South Korea
- Peter Kubiniok, Canada
- George Rosenberger,Switzerland
Read the HUPO 2016 report for more information on the winners.