Wishing you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year-2016!
It brings us great pleasure to announce that the Targeted Proteomics Workshop and International Symposium (TPWIS-2015) followed by GIAN proteomics course ended on a high note. Overall 7 parallel events were conducted at IIT Bombay during 10th – 19th Dec 2015 for the unique set of participants in each event.
- TPW – Targeted Proteomics Workshop (10-14 Dec 2015)
- TPP – Trans-Proteomic Pipeline Workshop (10-14 Dec 2015)
- HR-LC-MS Workshop (10-12 Dec 2015)
- Targeted Proteomics International Symposium (13-14 Dec 2015)
- Education Day (12 Dec 2015)
- Innovative Seminars (10-12 Dec 2015)
- GIAN Proteomics – Global Initiative of Academic Networks (10 – 19 Dec 2015)
We take this opportunity to thank all the distinguished speakers and invited guests for providing their valuable perspectives to the audience. This ambitious effort of organising dedicated workshops and symposium heavily benefitted large numbers of participants. We wish to extend our appreciation to all delegates for their active participation in this multi-faceted event.
Event photographs are now available online: http://www.bio.iitb.ac.in/~sanjeeva/itpws/award-winners/
We are humbled by the support you all have provided us and made it a very stimulating, enjoyable and one of the very unique international events of 2015. We hope that TPWIS-2015 has been as memorable to you, as it has been for us. The attached “Reflections” booklet (click here: TPWIS-2015_Reflections) is a memoir of the TPWIS-2015 and we wish that these remembrances and experience would last you a lifetime.
Dr. Sanjeeva Srivastava